Christmas Gift Shopping with Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet


As much as I always want to be one of those people who are super organised and have all their Christmas shopping done and dusted in June, it never pans out that way. So, here I am, in December, still on the hunt for the perfect gifts. And I am super lucky that, living on the outskirts of Chester, I am less than 20 minutes away from McArthurGlen's Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet. 






With some of the most sought-after high street, luxury and premium brands at huge discounts (up to 60% off RRP) it really is one of the best place to bag that perfect Christmas gift. They have brands such as Reiss, Ralph Lauren, Pandora, Thomas Sabo, Le Creuset, Vans and Bose, so there really is something for everyone there. The thing I love the most about Cheshire Oaks are how you can pick up amazing, one off deals (I was actually super gutted when I saw a lady leave with the last pair of Valentino reading glasses that were in the sale). 

We started with the day with a Starbucks and made our way round the centre, visiting the new Kate Spade store where I swooned over the handbags and jewellery, visited my favourites The Cosmetic Company and Beauty Outlet, and our favourite All Saints store. They always have amazing deals in this All Saints and you can pick up amazing mens T-Shirts for less than £15. 




After some Lunch in Wagamama (it took forever to choose, there are loads of amazing restaurants there) we had a walk through the cute little German style village, got some pick and mix sweeties, walked through Europes largest walk through tree and went back on our gifting mission. Another few favourites of mine there are Reiss, Rituals (the perfumes are the BEST) and Links of London where they always have beautiful jewellery. 

What I Got from Cheshire Oaks




Hobbs Scarf

My mum had tried this on a few weeks ago and loved it so I already had this in mind for her. This amazing polka dot scarf is so big and cosy but still so chic looking. This would be perfect for mums or grandmas this Christmas. They were doing some beautiful gift wrapping too in Hobbs, with their amazing signature green packaging looking better than ever and perfect for Christmas gifting. 

Ralph Lauren Socks

The one thing that is consistent every Christmas is my dad asking for a pair of socks. Without fail, every time I ask him what he wants it's just socks. So I picked up a fancy three set in Ralph Lauren, whilst also drooling over the amazing baby clothes there (for my cousin, definitely not for me...)

Rituals Candle

These candles are amazing, I have a couple at home and they smell fantastic even when they're not lit. They come in a gorgeous gift box and are such pretty presents for friends. They also do fantastic perfumes there, with 30ml options and also super handy bag sized scents which I always have with me on nights out. These make super cute stocking fillers too.





All Saints Tops

My boyfriend loves All Saints so I picked up three tops that had an extra discount on top of the outlet price too! I probably got all three for less than I'd usually spend on one jumper. They have so much choice in this store and I fell in love with some leather jackets too. 

Ray Ban Wayfarer Sunglasses

Just because it's Christmas does not mean we don't still need sunnies guys! These were such a bargain I couldn't leave them and would make the perfect gift for those stylish dads or for earning some top girlfriend points. These were from David Clulow. 

Anastasia Beverly Hills Subculture Palette and Models Own Brush

I was so shook when I saw this palette in the Beauty Outlet - I had lusted after this around Black Friday and it sold out, so when I saw it on the weekend I could not leave this baby behind. The colours are amazing and so pigmented, perfect for Christmas parties. I also got this rose gold contour brush there. These are perfect for sisters or best friends (this one may be kept for myself though...)

-
 I love living so close to the centre and it's also super accessible from loads of big cities too, only 30 minutes from Liverpool and 45 from Manchester. There are a few more places that I want to pop back to before Christmas (I had my eye on some Kate Spade earrings and a Links of London necklace which I have in mind for some friends/family members) so I'm sure you will be seeing some more snaps on my story if you follow me on Instagram. Let me know in the comments if you've visited recently or if you plan on visiting and I hope you manage to complete all your Christmas shopping, because I feel a total relief after visiting and can now go and wrap my gifts in peace (minus the palette. That's definitely mine...)

*This post is in collaboration with Cheshire Oaks but all thoughts and words are my own*


22 comments

  1. Best Welding Helmets;There's definately a lot to learn about this subject. I like all of the points you made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://plasmacutterinsider.com/best-plasma-cutter-under-500/;Wonderful article! We are linking to this particularly great content on our website. Keep up the great writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the event that you are searching for a little more modest shopping place, look toward the Yaohan Center that has 80 stores, yet additionally an Asian market and a food court including in excess of 15 distinctive Asian cooking styles to entice your sense of taste. Leslie Jean Designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. C3358Jamal80E2114 April 2024 at 10:20

    E9AB4
    ----
    ----
    ----
    ----
    ----
    ----
    ----
    matadorbet
    ----

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig