Old Boots


The first post of 2018. And this may be a new year, but a new wardrobe this is not. The one purchase I have made within the last month is this H&M coat. It has to be one of my favourite buys ever, I am obsessed with the colour and the tailoring is perfect. But now, I may as well be doing no spend January, so trusty old Zara boots are coming back out to play.









 


These Zara boots are a few years old now but they just never go out of style and I seem to wear them again and again. I just wish they were a touch less high as they are a little hard to walk in, but they're just too pretty not to wear. I've been on a bit of a spending ban as of late what with moving house so everything I'm wearing is re-cycled I'll admit, but sometimes we have to prioritise and I probably have plenty of unblogged clothes to go round...

Coat - H&M
Jumper - Missguided (old)
Jeans - H&M
Boots - Zara
Bag - Gucci
Sunglasses - c/o Celine at Sunglasses Shop

1 comment

  1. I love this outfit, the boots go so well with the jacket!

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig