Knit Weather


I decided that my un-intentional January shopping ban needed to come to an end. It actually started in December, so what with Christmas and moving house I realised that I hadn't actually treated myself in so long. So, welcome new knitwear in the form of this abstract knit. 







I am always drawn to monochrome anything so I needed this jumper as soon as I saw it online. I love the high neck and the longline fit. It's so warm and cosy too. Although this coat adds to the extra warmth, I had been looking for a black duster style coat for ages and when I saw this balloon sleeve beauty in Mango last year with 30% off I had to get it. 

Another new purchase for me is this contrasting stitch skirt from Topshop. They have a whole range of bits in this style, from tops to trousers and I'm really loving it. It will be perfect for summer too, of which I am counting down the days.











Skirt - Topshop
Jumper - Topshop
Coat - Mango
Boots - Zara (similar)
Sunglasses - Celine c/o Sunglasses Shop
Necklace's - Missoma

2 comments

  1. Nice look & photos!
    Eszter
    www.shineonsilver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE LOOKING BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE YOUR JEWELRY.
    XOXO- MOONSTONE RING

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig