The It Knit


As soon as I saw this jumper online I knew it had to be mine. I even did that thing where you sit and refresh your app constantly like a mad woman in a desperate inner plea that it will come back in stock in your size...or is it just me that does that? 9 times out of 10 I win at that little game so the crazy pays off, I guess.





I actually spotted this jumper a few weeks before I got it but I was doing that stupid thing that I always regret and talking myself out of buying it by being sensible and, well, just downright boring. And not how a lady of fashion should be either (if anything I was letting myself down by not purchasing it there and then). So when it came back in stock I snapped it up. I actually went a size up because we all know H&M are most unforgiving with their sizing and it fits perfectly I'd say.







Also making an appearance in this post are my amazing sale find heels from Jigsaw. I saw them around Christmas and my ever so kind mother treated me to them a few weeks ago and I just love them, mainly because I had been after a pair of shoes for so long that matched my Gucci bag and I think these do perfectly. They were also reduced from £150 to £45 which means obviously I had to have them.

Jumper - H&M
Trousers - Zara (similar)
Shoes - Jigsaw
Coat - Mango
Bag - Gucci
Sunglasses -Celine




No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig