Emerald City


The weather is officially COLD right now. November has hit and really brought that winter feeling with it. So cue the fluffy jackets and the faux fur. Made all the more amazing by this emerald green colour, which is fast becoming my favourite colour at the moment.







I doubled up on the jewel green colour with this silky bird print shirt that I absolutely love and I think it's so flattering, plus I love the silky material compared to the light denim. These are my trusty H&M jeans that I seem to be living in at the moment. I went 2 sizes up for these thinking they would be loose-ish. My mistake, as I forgot H&M are SO unforgiving with their sizing and my usual size jeans would probably fit a baby bird. So maybe I will go three sizes up and buy another pair so they're more oversized. Logic...








 
These shoes are a super cheap alternative to the Zara pair that were huge earlier this year. These are from Next and they're only £39! Plus they are super comfy. They come in loads of colours too so I may treat myself to a few pairs.
 
Coat - c/o Loavies (similar)
Shirt - c/o Loavies
Jeans - H&M
Shoes - Next
Bag - Gucci
Sunglasses - Celine
 
 
 

1 comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig