Beret, OK


Who knew that Beret's would be back with a vengeance. I remember having one donkeys years ago and I for one am SO glad they are coming back around because lets face it, cold ears in this weather is just unnecessary. Let our heads be warm and stylish this A/W.






It's also a nice little change and also maybe a safer bet than the old Baker Boy hats that are doing the rounds at the moment. Plus these are way more comfy and cosy. Which was kinda the theme for this chilly November look. Layering is what I'm about at the moment, I just cannot cope with this cold weather. So I decided to double up on the cream with a cosy knit and a corduroy jacket (cue another trend alert; cord). Cord is everywhere right now and I am dying to get my hands on a pair of trousers. Here are my favourite cord items right now:








These are a pair of old Topshop jeans that I DIY'd a few years back and I added some Gucci accessories in the form of Belt and Bag and some not so Gucci shoes, these pair of Princetown dupes from Ego. 

Jacket - Urban Outfitters
Jumper - Pretty Little Thing
Jeans - Topshop (similar)
Shoes - Ego
Belt - Gucci
Bag - Gucci
Hat - ASOS
Sunglasses - Celine

No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig