Pretty Woman



As my mother kindly pointed out whilst I was wandering the streets of Cheshire today I was totally Pretty Woman + knitwear and fringing. The hanging round on street corners was just a nice little touch. All for the 'gram, all for the 'gram... 










In between photos we popped for a coffee and a lady stopped my mum. "Is that your daughter? She's very glam isn't she'. For 10:30am in a quiet Chester coffee shop, it probably was. Whether this was also the jeering builders opinion too is another thing. But there we go. Fashion is a strange thing. And I personally really love this outfit, this slouchy jumper is super comforting. I feel so much more comfortable in oversized and slouchy clothing. You can eat whatever you want without worrying about the stomach bloat. You can pretend that the billowing fabric makes your legs look like wayyyy more super model-esque than they really are. Plus, sometimes you just need to be comfortable.








From baggy knits to tight boots. These also help in the leg flattering department don't you think? Over the knee boots are not something that you want to be loose; constantly pulling up your boots is not great or ideal. These are however super comfy for high boots and I love the heel and the boot style. I decided to get last years baker hat out of the wardrobe for this too, still undecided whether I can pull these off. Thoughts?

Jumper - c/o River Island
Skirt - Zara
Boots - c/o River Island
Hat - Glamorous
Bag - Gucci
Sunglasses - Celine





1 comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig