80's Baby

 
This jacket has total 80's vibes to it, don't you think? The colours, the fit, the exaggerated shoulders. I just love it. It's as great addition to the wardrobe and the colours are a nice change to the usual grey checks that we are seeing lately. This comes in a dress version too and I can't wait to get that and have a cute little checked co ord.









 
I decided to in keep with the moody autumnal vibes and go for black skinny jeans, a black jumper and the beautiful wine coloured Mulberry Bayswater bag. They've totally changed the look of their Bayswater now and even though I own one of the original ones too I just love the new more boxy shape to it. It looks all round more modern and it also comes with a cute cross body strap too.


 

 
How J.W Anderson are these boots too? They're actually from Loavies and they are SO comfortable for a kitten heel! I thought they'd be harder to walk in but they are just perfect. You can shop my whole outfit below.
 
Blazer - Mango
Jumper - Zara (similar)
Jeans - Lee
Belt - Gucci
Bag - Mulberry
Shoes - c/o Loavies (similar)
Earrings - c/o Topshop (similar)


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig