Double Denim

 

Is double denim slightly more acceptable when it's stripes and bleached denim? But then again, who really cares whats acceptable and whats not if you want to wear something. I wanted these jeans as soon as I spotted them in Zara's TRF section. I love the colour and love the frayed hems even more.






I decided to keep the rest of this outfit pretty damn simple because I think anything else with these beetlejuice trousers may be a bit of a headache. So I paired them with this bleached denim jacket form Missguided. This actual one has sold out now, but this one is super similar. You can't beat a good oversized denim jacket and I really want to get my hands on a Levi's one. 






These Zara boots were such a great buy even though they are super tight on me; what is it with shops and size 8 shoes?! They are just so tiny everywhere. You know you're getting a little old when you have a constant stash of plasters in every bag. These are sold out now but these Topshop ones are really similar. 

Jeans - Zara
Jacket - c/o Missguided (similar)
Boots - Zara (similar)
T Shirt - ASOS (similar)
Necklace - Missoma
Bag - c/o Jessica Buurman
Sunglasses - Celine 



No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig