Florals for Spring...


Groundbreaking....right? Well, I'm not usually a big floral person but this year I am totally loving a bit of floral print. Especially when it's in the form of a super snazzy silk robe style jacket. I didn't really think I would be one for a Kimono style jacket anywhere other than the beach, but when I saw this I knew it was way too good for beachwear.






Saying that, I still wouldn't rule out wearing this over my bikini because it's just so pretty and versatile, I think it really would go with most things. I think if you're going to go for a Kimono and jeans combination, then you need to go as long as possible with the Kimono length to make it look that little bit more sophisticated. I've linked my favourite longline Kimono's here:









I kept the rest of my outfit pretty casual, throwing on an oversized plain white tee and some high waisted jeans and finished it off with my trusty Gucci belt, something every girl needs in their wardrobe. I've linked everything I'm wearing below for you guys to check out too!

Kimono - Zara (similar)
T Shirt - ASOS (similar)
Jeans - New Look
Shoes - c/o Jessica Buurman (similar)
Belt - Gucci
Necklace - Missoma
Sunglasses - RayBan


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig