White Lace Walks


With summer officially 3 days away, this weekends weather has NOT disappointed. As I write this, it's around 27 degrees outside and it's the perfect timing for getting a little dolled up for the sunshine. And this embroidered midi dress from River Island is the perfect little glam summer dress.








I say 'midi' loosely; I think it's actually supposed to be a maxi dress, but me being pretty long myself (5'11 ish) it's more a midi dress on me, which I actually quite like. I think it's a super flattering fit, I really love the little clinched waist and front split. The dress also comes in black too, which I think would be really nice and chic for an evening look. I will definitely be purchasing that for holiday. 







I decided to add some Chloe vibes (on a budget) in the form of these lace up sandals I picked up from the Mango sale last year and this little cross body bag. Public Desire have some identical sandals to these right now for less than £30 which you can find here, and Mango do a great alternative to this bag here

I added some simple gold jewellery, including my trusty Missoma necklace and some statement earrings from Topshop.

Dress - c/o River Island
Bag - c/o Jessica Buurman (similar here)
Shoes - Mango (similar here)
Earrings - Topshop 
Necklace - Missoma
Sunglasses - Celine





No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig