Varsity Knit


So we've been having the most glorious weather in a long time the last few days in the UK, so what better time to buy some knitwear, right? Well, when it's as good as this Gucci-esque beauty, hell yes. Did I sweat my ass off whilst shooting these? Yes. Did I care? Absolutely not. We all know that this slight wave of summer we are having is going to be short lived, and this jumper is going to be a must on those chilly summer nights.








I can see myself wearing this jumper So many ways. With a denim skirt and converse or over a dress and heels. I am really feeling the varsity look to it (and it's a fraction of the price of the Gucci look-alike). I decided to pair it with a pair of Mom style jeans and my Aquazzura Wild Thing heels to make the look a lil bit more sophisticated.






Also, how cute is this woven clutch with the pom poms? Rattan bags are EVERYWHERE at the moment and are perfect for summer! I've linked some of my favourite finds below and I will definitely be taking this one on holiday with me tomorrow!



Belt - Gucci
Necklace - Missoma

2 comments

  1. LOVE the colour of this jumper babe with your pom poms! xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what size did you get the jumper in?

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig