Three Ways to Wear Prints


I don't really pay much attention to the 'typical' way of doing things. I don't stick to rules or regulations when it comes to dressing. I wear what pops into my head and what I like wearing. That's just me. So I am going to show you three ways that I like to mix and match my prints.

1. The Tie Top

You may have noticed that these tie style tops are everywhere at the moment, in every pattern and colour imaginable. And I can see why. They're so versatile; I'm actually wearing this one backwards as I fancied a V neck style for this look, but they can be tied a few different ways and they just look so cute with skirts, jeans or trousers. I'm also a little obsessed with red at the moment; stripes, gingham, suits, you name it.










2. Checks

Another item that's massively on trend right now is the check blazer. Whether it's Chanel-esque tweed or a more suit jacket style, checks are big right now. I picked this blazer up from H&M a few weeks back and really loved the little ruffle detailing on this, in true H&M Trend style, adding a little extra flare. I was really tempted by the matching pants for this jacket too 










3. The Bag

Printed bags are another staple at the moment. Whether it's monogrammed, floral, striped or embellished, bags ain't minimal at the moment. The more vibrant the better! I need to get my hands on this floral beauty from Kurt Geiger after seeing it recently - unbelievable Gucci vibes for a fraction of the price!




You can shop my outfit below as usual.

Blazer - H&M (similar)
Top - Zara (similar)
Trousers - Zara (similar)
Boots - Zara (Similar)
Bag - Gucci




2 comments

  1. I totally love how you've styled this! The trousers look so great with those sock style boots <3
    Nicole | Nicole Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beaut as always babe <3 xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig