The Basics


Casuals don't have to be boring. There's nothing I love wearing more than a T shirt, jeans, Vans and a blazer to smarten it up slightly. I wear my Vans to death, they're so comfy and go with so many things, whether it's a dress or jeans. They have to be my most worn item in my wardrobe (along with the Gucci of course) and I think everyone needs a pair of Old Skools in their life.












I'm wearing my new favourite jeans here from New Look believe it or not. They are so similar to a pair of Levi's I have been after for ages but a fraction of the price. I teamed my super dressed down look with a pearl buttoned blazer from Zara's latest collection. Every girl needs a good black blazer and I loved the pearl buttons on this one and the little side split detailing. I think it will look really pretty thrown over some summer dresses when it's not quite warm enough for bare arms.

Jeans - c/o New Look
T Shirt - Levis
Blazer - Zara
Shoes - Vans c/o ASOS
Bag - Gucci


7 comments

  1. Can't beat basics babe - you look beaut! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos - the blazer and jeans look so great together!

    Written by Tasmine | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, definitely my favourite combination at the moment! xx

      Delete
  3. I love the mix of Vans and Gucci! <3

    http://milenawears.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Can't beat a good pair of Vans x

      Delete
  4. Nice and perfect looking outfit..

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig