The Gingham Coat



Today was definitely one of the most beautiful days of the year so far. It started to feel properly like summer and it was actually warm enough to get my legs out without looking like a bit of a nutter. So I decided it was the perfect day to get my new trench coat out too. I know that sounds a bit mad as I've just mentioned the weather, but I think this lightweight mac is perfect for summer. It's nice and thin and the gingham print gives it a nice spring/summer feel.











Gingham is everywhere at the moment, you just can't escape it! Whether it's dresses, coats or skirts. And I am really loving it. So this coat is a perfect wardrobe addition for me and I had been after a nice summer-friendly coat for a while. I've linked my favourite gingham pieces below for SS17:










I've had this dot print top for ages now and I can't believe I haven't blogged it yet because I wear it all the time. I love the ruffles and I am a sucker for a polka dot at the moment. I decided to get my trusty Levi's denim skirt out to make the most of the warm see weather and wear it with these new Gucci dupes from Ego. How amazing are these? They look identical to the Gucci Princetown loafer and they're super comfy too! I will be living in these from now on.

Coat - Next (similar)
Top - ASOS
Skirt - Levis 
Belt - Gucci
Bag - Jessica Buurman
Shoes - Ego


6 comments

  1. Love the coat babe, looking gorgeous! I am all for the gingham effect too <3 xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you beautiful. Me too it's so perfect for Spring xxx

      Delete
  2. I love how fresh this outfit looks! Even though it incorporates trends, the styling is really unique <3 I feel like I need a denim skirt in my wardrobe now!

    http://milenawears.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, a denim skirt is definitely a must have! xx

      Delete
  3. Haha, I can't trust the weather. So if I'm braving it out with tights, I still carry an extra pair!

    Love how the short skirt contrasts the long flowing trench coat!

    Kara Chelsie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally get you! But it was surprisingly SO warm when I shot this, I definitely made the most of it!

      Thank you :)! xx

      Delete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig