Minimalism


Oh the puffer coat; what a breath of fashion fresh air to have something stylish and practical. To be warm and cosy in this dreadful February weather but still look totally on trend because as we all know, puffer coats have been everywhere this A/W and this one is my favourite I've found so far.














This beautiful longline puffer is part of the new V by Very collection and it is probably my favourite coat to date, and that's saying something. It's such good quality and so versatile. I am picturing this with a pretty dress and boots for when the weather gets a tad warmer but it's still not quite jacket-less weather. 

As I wanted this look to be all about minimalist styling, I chose this pretty cream knitted jumper with lovely black detailing. I am just obsessed with these sleeves! They add the perfect amount of flare (pardon the pun) to an otherwise simple knit but keeping it classic. The jeans are also super flattering too I think, I am all about the straight leg jeans at the moment and it's also nice to have a break from ankle baring jeans (and having actually warm ankles for a change, told you this outfit was practical...). Plus they're the perfect leg length for me; I went for the Long which I was so happy to find at Very as not many places do long jeans these days. 

These boots have instantly made it to the top of my favourite boot list too. I had been after a pair of pointed flat boots for so long and these are just what I had been looking for and at £30, you can't go wrong.


All from V by Very



*This post is in collaboration with Very but all words and views are my own

2 comments

  1. Love the sleeve details.






    www.kristenskouture.com | Luxury. Fashion. Lifestyle.





    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Comfort is key and I am all about minimalist styles! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig