Brondes have more Fun



I am holing my hands up to the fact I am totally lazy when it comes to hair. I'm very low maintenance; I go to my wonderful Nana for a trim every now and then and get it coloured usually once a year (yikes). But if you follow me on Instagram you may have noticed that I've gone a wee bit blonder recently and I have to say I am feeling maself.  I've always had this dream of being a proper blondie ever since I was younger but always thought it was way too much effort for someone who is 1) naturally very dark and 2) a hairdresser-phobe. I mean, all that effort with root growth and long, drawn out processes and lets be honest, it isn't cheap to be paying a visit to the hairdressers every few weeks.












But at the grand old age of almost 25 I am surrendering to the greys, so I took the plunge and gradually over the last year or so I've been going lighter. I've gone for a balayage effect which means less root upkeep and is the perfect lazy girls guide to hair colouring. It's resulted in a bit of a 'Bronde' look - when you're not brunette but not quite blonde either. I've always thought that blonder looks so much better with clothes too for some reason (especially black, which I seem to live in).

This was a very cold and snowy outfit shoot, so this teddy coat was very fitting and actually kept me so snug; the same couldn't be said for my poor boyfriend who stood in the freezing sleet to take my photos. The harsh reality of being a blogger (and a bloggers other half). The coat is even in the sale now too. These jeans are my favourite jeans I have EVER owned. They are so flattering and comfortable, every girl needs a good pair of black skinnies and these babies are the one.

Coat - c/o Forever21
Shirt - Front Row Shop
Jeans - c/o Lee at ASOS
Boots - c/o Kurt Geiger
Hat - ASOS
Belt - Gucci



1 comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig