Everyday I'm Rufflin'


I don't know about you guys, but I am feeeeling ruffles at the moment. Like, on everything. Jumpers, trousers, shirts, jackets. I cannot get enough of a ruffle. And whether you want to go all out and make a bold statement or some cute mid sleeve frills like this jumper, it's all I seem to be drawn to. I am finding myself just searching 'ruffles' in the search box's on websites and getting a little obsessed.















Honestly. A top could be hideous and I would buy it just because it had ruffles. But this top is from Wallis and I am in love; it's such a fab addition to the wardrobe. It's a lovely nice lightweight material and I just know I will be wearing this jumper to death. The fit is so flattering and it's great if you're new to the ruffle scene - it's understated but still chic as hell. I've dressed mine up with a PVC skirt and some military accents to toughen it up but this would also look great with denim jeans and some boots for a more casual, daytime look. I've even been wearing mine to the office for a chic work wear look.

I played on the military accents with this little baker boy hat I picked up recently and a lovely buttoned coat I've had for a few years now that never goes out of style. You can shop my jumper by clicking here.

Jumper - c/o Wallis
Coat - c/o Missguided (similar)
Skirt - Mango
Shoes - c/o Kurt Geiger
Bag - c/o Jessica Buurman
Necklace - Missoma
Sunglasses - c/o RayBan via Sunglasses Shop

*This post was created in collaboration with Wallis but all views and words are my own

2 comments

  1. OBSESSED! xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute title lol, cute top too!



    www.kristenskouture.com | Luxury. Fashion. Lifestyle.





    .

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig