London Fashion Week: Day 2



My second day at Fashion Week was a bit of a brief one but I got chance to take out my new Celine-style booties. Who knew I could love white leather boots so much? These are an absolute bargain too so no need to break the bank with these.  They are also super comfy too; I did plenty of walking around London and not one single blister - that's got to be a record for new shoes.













I am also totally loving this green bomber. I've wanted it ever since seeing it in the Chester store a few months back and when I saw it on sale I knew I had to have it. It's so on trend right now; padded and oversized. I did a bit of a H&M haul recently so I am a bit of a walking H&M ad here but it is definitely one of my favourite stores these days. I picked up these jeans as I wanted some frayed hem jeans that actually reached my ankles, rather than my calves. 








Another H&M buy were these cute earrings. I have grown a bit of an obsession with dangly earrings recently, the bigger the better. I sometimes think my heads a bit pea like for big earrings, but oh well. Here are my favourite earring buys right now:



Bomber - H&M
Shirt - H&M (similar)
Jeans - H&M (similar)
Belt - Gucci
Bag - Gucci
Earrings - H&M 
Shoes - Missguided



No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig