London Fashion Week: Day 1


London Fashion Week this year was a really last minute thing for me; I wasn't planning on attending at all but then a few offers came up and I ended up doing a very frantic 'lets throw everything I own in a suitcase and hope for the best' kinda thing. But to be quite honest, I was relying on one thing and one thing only for this trip; the Dionysus.








I know I'm probably totes behind the times with this 'it' bag but I have wanted one ever since I first laid eyes on it and it was only recently that I could realistically afford it. I am definitely a believer in investing in accessories rather than clothing. You can make any item of clothing look expensive if you have a designer bag. And I am definitely very glad I made this purchase, I went for this size for those of you who were asking. I can tell you're all going to be very sick of the sight of it soon...








Anyway, I kept the rest of my outfit pretty simple, adding some fur to add a bit of warmth and my red boots for a colour pop. I haven't really taken this blazer off since I picked it up in the sale a few weeks back (ahem £90 down to £30). It sold out super quick but I managed to bag one that came back in stock. I've linked my favourite alternative velvet blazers below:


Blazer - Mango (similar)
Tee - Selected Femme via ASOS
Jeans - H&M (similar)
Boots - Topshop
Bag - Gucci

You can also shop my look below by clicking on these items (hair bobble on the wrist not included):




No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig