Breakfast with Farfetch x Aquazzura




Sometimes being a blogger you take for granted some of the amazing opportunities you get and how lucky you are to be where you are. A few years back I would have never even imagined going to London on my own, let alone be wined and dined at these amazing events. But here I was, having brunch at The Lanesborough hotel with one of my favourite online stores and favourite shoe brands too. 








As if the breakfast wasn't wonderful enough, I was here with Farfetch to learn all about one their latest collaborations with Aquazzura, who have teamed up with 4 amazing and empowering women in fashion to create their 4 bespoke designs; The Very Deena, The Very Pascaline, The Very Claire and The Very Holli. Each design is as beautifully unique as each woman and all in typical Aquazzura style. Each shoe features their own signature Aquazzura flare, whether its the intricate lace ups or the beautiful suede fringing. My favourites from the collection are The Very Holli, they're classic and I mean, look at them. They're so pretty it hurts!






It really was such a great experience to be able to meet with one of my favourite online stores. If you don't know much about Farfetch, they are an online luxury fashion platform that locates items from independent boutiques, rather than a warehouse. The thing that makes them so special and one of the reasons I've always loved Farfetch is that I've always been able to find slightly more obscure brands that I've never really found elsewhere online.

You can see the full collection here and you can see what shoe I ended up picking from Aquazzura in my next blog post! 



No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig