The Military Trend


I know that Military was big in 2016, but I feel like it's going to play a big part in 2017 trends too. You can't get away from the baker hats (guilty as charged) and I feel like they fit in perfectly with the buttons and piping of a military style jacket.















You do have to be a little careful wearing military - one step in the wrong direction and you're close to Cheryl Cole circa 2009. I've gone for a girly play on the look, with this velvet and beautifully piped Zara jacket I picked up a few months back. How amazing is this? It looks WAY more expensive than Zara - I am obsessed with those sleeves. I have linked a few of my favourite military jackets below for you guys to check out, including this one.

I am really feeling these patent booties from one of my favourite websites, Public Desire. They're such a bargain and go great with jeans and even dresses. I've added some gold accessories (including my Gucci belt that I have barely taken off since I got it, but my cost per wear for this baby is just incredible, no?) to compliment the jacket too. 

Jacket - Zara (similar)
Jeans - H&M
Boots - Public Desire
Hat - ASOS
Bag - Forever21



3 comments

  1. I am totally loving the military trend right now! I've even done a post myself about it. You really suit this jacket and I love how the pink incorporates army yet girly style.

    Ellie
    www.petiteelliee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like these type of jackets! X
    http://www.thoughtsinstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. KILLING IT BABE <3 xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig