Wearing PVC



So you've seen it everywhere recently; PVC. From coats to trousers, it seems to be the new 'it' trend. And a hard one to pull off too. If you can handle a few iffy stares (that's just from the squeaking) and some slight breathing restrictions then you are so ready for a bit of vinyl.







I went for a pair of trousers for this shiny look. And I am not joking about the trouser squeaking. I literally sound like two balloons rubbing together when I walk in these trousers but fashun. I really fell in love with these trousers when I first saw them and I went back and forth deciding whether I was hip enough to pull these off. Then I decided I didn't really give one either way so I took the plunge and bought these from H&M. Now, as you all know and as I recently tweeted, H&M clothes sizing is up there with the bermuda triangle and other of the world biggest mysteries. If you didn't see my tweet, I put these pants that I got in a size 14 next to my size 10 Lee Jeans and they were actually smaller than the 10. Who knows what's going on with H&M sizing, but I do know that these trousers are TIGHT. 







With the PVC feeling pretty dressy, I went mostly casual for the rest of my look and wore my new bargain Topshop sale coat, my favourite H&M oversized jumper and my trusty Vans Old Skool trainers. I am loving the checked coat look at the moment and I think I need a blazer version too... 

If you're not quite ready for PVC pants just yet, maybe start off with a cute skirt and a knit jumper, or even a pair of patent booties (these are my favourites at the moment). It's definitely a hard trend to pull off but I think we will be seeing more and more latex-y looks in the coming weeks so ya'll better get used to it.

Coat - Topshop
Jumper - H&M (similar)
Trousers - H&M (similar)
Socks - ASOS
Shoes - Vans via ASOS




4 comments

  1. I like your combination of dressing , you are looking so beautiful in this black dress and coat
    Dissertation Proposal Writing Services

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also some baby oil on the thighs of the trousers stop the squeak ⭐️⭐️⭐️

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks really amazing.
    Absolutely going to look for more on this on the internet. Keep up the good work. Thank you again


    Arts Architecture Assignment Help

    ReplyDelete
  4. For this reason it is advisable that you need to related study just before creating. You'll be able to publish far better submit in this way. pvc patches

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig