Little Red


Lets just start with this coat. I had been after a leopard print coat for a while and hadn't found any that I liked. I ordered one online and it was vile, and it was about £60. I didn't want to pay much more than that, so when I then spotted this one online I knew I had to have it.












The coat was £40 online, but what with it coming up to Christmas and the sales I thought I would chance it and wait to see if it came down at all. And it did, so this beauty cost me £20! I think it looks so much more expensive and I've barely taken it off since I bought it. It's sold out online now but you may still be able to get it in store.

Now another thing I have worn to death are these Topshop boots and I can't actually believe that this is the first time they've featured on the blog because they're basically attached to my feet at the moment. They are the comfiest boots I've ever owned (and the prettiest, no?). I love the slanted heel and square toe. They go with so many things, including this cute Tee I bought from ASOS a few weeks back.

I also obviously have to mention my Christmas present, the Gucci Marmont belt. This is a wardrobe must have and it adds a little bit of an edge to every outfit. I know it seems to be everywhere at the moment but that certainly isn't stopping me from wearing it to death. Basically, I am living in variations of this outfit at the moment. 

Coat - Matalan (similar)
Jeans - H&M (similar)
Boots - Topshop
Belt - Gucci
Necklace - Missoma
Sunglasses - RayBan






4 comments

  1. The pop of red is perfect!




    www.kristenskouture.com | Luxury. Fashion. Lifestyle.





    .
    .
    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous babe, looks so warm! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look increddd in these pics, I'm even more in love with this belt now I've seen this look! 😍

    Written by Tasmine | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig