Christmas Party Dressing with Dorothy Perkins


When it comes to those Christmas party's, the first thing that comes to mind are shimmery dresses, sparkly shoes and embellished clutches. Sparkles are just so acceptable at Christmas, why not wear them all at once, right? Now, I love a bit of sparkle as much as the next girl, but this post is all about how you don't have to go full on prom style to be glam at Christmas.








Sometimes it's a breath of fresh air to be able to, lets be honest, not freeze half to death on that work night out. You know you're getting older when you chose practicality over glam sometimes, but I think you can do both. As soon as I spotted this beautiful PVC style bomber jacket, I had to have it.  I 'm really into super shiny leather at the moment so this jacket ticks all the boxes. It's warm and totally chic too.












Now, trousers don't have to be boring either. I paired my statement jacket with a pair of high waisted and slightly cropped wide leg trousers. I think the length is perfect on these and they make the whole look feel very current. Paired with a pair of sparkly boots (star print of course, what's more on trend at the moment?) and the trousers look even fleekier. 

This doesn't mean I am going to be hanging up my girly dresses just yet, but if you fancy a change then a little bit of androgynous dressing can be glam too.

Trousers - Dorothy Perkins
Jacket - Dorothy Perkins



*this post was made in collaboration with Dorothy Perkins but all words and opinions are my own.

5 comments

  1. The star booties are so so cute! I love the peak of white lace coming out under your jacket. Tres chic!





    www.kristenskouture.com | luxury. fashion. lifestyle.





    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair is such a gorgeous colour. i love those shoes too, the little star pattern is so cute.
    jen / velvet spring xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this look girl - adore the boots! x

    www.stylepetal.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This jacket is amazing babe, also LOVE your hair atm <3 xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the bomber jacket! It's so unique and unusual! Suits you so much Olivia!

    Isobel x

    Latest post: https://goo.gl/IKuXNC
    Latest Video: https://youtu.be/RqefMiIyfsw
    Insta: https://goo.gl/WGxKx2
    Bloglovin: https://goo.gl/EG8OQW

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig