Florals in Winter


Groundbreaking. But, you can make florals work in winter. That's as long as you can brave the cold, that is. I'm still not entirely sure how I feel about wearing tights outside of work so I'll just have to suck it up for now. I did toy with the idea of wearing fishnets with this look (not that that would have added any warmth what so ever) to add a little more grunge to it, but I had already put my shoes on and you know, laces. 










I've kept my cute Forever 21 floral dress monochrome (like most of my clothing, lets be honest) and paired it with an oversized blazer. I really love this blazer, it's nice to find such a nice fitting oversized jacket that doesn't just look like an ill fitting jacket, and it's surprisingly hard to find oversized things  that look oversized when you're tall. 

I teamed my girly dress with some Forever 21 biker boots that are totally on trend at the moment. These are such a great bargain too, I think they've actually sold out now but I've linked some similar ones below for you guys to check out!

Dress - c/o Forever 21
Blazer - c/o Forever 21
Boots - c/o Forever 21 (similar)



2 comments

  1. You look amazing babe. Love this grunge look on you! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great floral! So cute the way you styled it :)




    www.kristenskouture.com | Luxury. Fashion. Lifestyle.




    .

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig