Back to Reality


So, there's my America holiday been and gone. And it's quite a shock to the system going from 25 degrees to minus 5. As much as I love dressing for winter (the layering, the coats, the knitwear) I just love the easiness of being able to throw on a skirt and a simple tee. But I will be packing those away for a very long time now, and bringing out the coats. Starting with the coat of all coats. 







This Wallis coat is the coat of the season for so many reasons. Military is so on trend right now and the Khaki colour of this is just perfect. I also really love the extra long length of this one, it's nice to have a coat that's still long on a tall person. Plus, I am a sucker for a bit of gold detailing.





I paired mine with some boyfriend jeans (these are literally my boyfriends jeans that I DIY'd) an oversized knit and my piercing bag, which I am still obsessed with. I also think that these shoes go with everything, I have worn them so much since I got them in the summer. Although my toes were a little bit chilly by the end of the shoot...

Coat - c/o Wallis
Jumper - H&M
Jeans - ASOS (similar)
Shoes - c/o Jessica Buurman (similar)
Bag - c/o Jessica Buurman
Sunglasses - Westward Leaning
Earrings - ASOS
Necklace - H&M (similar)




No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig