Old Skool


So I've given up on the heels recently in favour of flats and I have not stopped wearing my Vans Old Skool trainers I received from ASOS. I have been stocking up on trainers for my America trip and these have to be my favourites! They're so comfortable and totally on trend at the moment.






I'm a bit of a walking H&M ad in this post, but they are just killing it at the moment aren't they?! I am OBSESSED with this longline knit I picked up recently. I really love the fact that it's super long line and has long arms, which is a revelation for us tallies! I have not stopped wearing it all weekend, even though cream isn't exactly the most practical of colours for someone who is very clumsy and wears lots of tan...












Another thing I am loving right now is coated skirts. I got this one in H&M too as it was super cheap. I am also really loving this one from Topshop and this from Mango. I am also dying to get my hands on this one too from Topshop, how sick is the colour? These earrings I picked up are also H&M and I am obsessed. Statement earrings are the one right now and I just love gold accessories at the moment.

Jumper - H&M
Skirt - H&M
Shoes - Vans via ASOS
Earrings - H&M
Sunglasses - RayBan via Sunglasses Shop 



4 comments

  1. BABE! I love this look and your hair looks amazing. I had some leather Vans but they used to rub my feet - waaah! But really want to try some high top ones for Winter xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute cozy October look <3



    www.kristenskouture.com | luxury. fashion. lifestyle.



    .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oxbridge Masters offer academic writing service to students that is plagiarism free and custom written.

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig