Mary Jane



I've realised recently that I have bought way too many summery clothes for it to be almost October. But with my impending holiday I can't bring myself to shop for winter just yet (although I am dying to get my hands on a sick winter coat, with the Military trend having my name all over it).





First of all, how Chanel are these shoes? I can give you two guesses where they are from - the dupe queens themselves, Jessica Buurman. How do they get it right every single time?! These are so similar to the Chanel pair that everyone has been rocking for the last 18 months and I just know I will be wearing these to death and I'm not even sorry.

Click below to shop










This cute little bag is something I picked up from Forever21 after seeing an identical one in Zara recently. How sweet is it? I love the oversized circle details and the strap is removable too which is super handy. I paired my new accessories (including my new Ray Ban 3447 Sunglasses from Sunglasses Shop that I practically have not taken off since I got them - they're on sale too!) with a vintage Levi's skirt and a simple but super pretty shirt from Gant.

Shirt - Gant
Bag - Forever21
Sunglasses - Sunglasses Shop (here too)
Necklace - H&M

3 comments

  1. Love this look babe - your legs look amazing! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cool bag! the circular handles are so interesting!


    www.kristenskouture.com | luxury. fashion. lifestyle.


    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome www.newseobloggertemplates.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig