Autumnal Aviator


It's officially cold. Now that Autumn/Winter is in full swing, we need to get stocking up on coats, jackets and plenty of layers. We all know that Aviator jackets were big last year, but they are just as hot this season too. And this one is so on point. 









I actually can't believe how good value this coat is. It's got total Acne vibes and it is so warm! I've just got back from a weekend away in London and it kept me so toasty. So I thought, what better way to warm up an otherwise summery dress than to throw on some layers. I went for a polo under the dress to for extra warmth (and let's be honest, trendiness).

Click to shop










Now you may think I've splashed out on a J.W. Anderson bag. And I wouldn't blame you for thinking that. Because this bag is THE ONE right now. Alas, this one is from my absolute go-to store, Jessica Buurman. But how good does it look?! I am so in love and I just know I am going to be wearing this to death. I threw on my new Dune western style boots which are super comfy and perfect for winter. 

Dress - Topshop (similar)
Coat - Missguided
Polo - Topshop (similar)
Sunglasses - RayBan c/o Sunglasses Shop
Boots - Dune (similar)

As usual you can click below to shop and re-create my look!



1 comment

  1. This is a gorgeous outfit Olivia! I especially love the jacket, I've had my eye on a similar one from Zara. Love the lacey detailing on the dress too :) x
    Charlotte's Road

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig