Tea Party



I refuse to accept the fact that summer is over and we are in September now. It may be down to the fact I haven't even had my summer holiday yet (well, bar my week in Marbella but that feels like yolks away now). I am off to America in November and I have been non stop purchasing summer/holiday clothes (shhh...)








One of my favourite purchases I have recently made is this beautiful floral tea dress with a cute little cut out twist. How beautiful is the print on this? I love the lacy detail too. This is going to be perfect for exploring the USA in a few weeks! I actually picked this up in Petite as I wanted it to be pretty short and sweet.











Even though I am holing on to summer for the next few weeks, it does't mean I can't get cracking on some AW16 shopping too. And one thing I am mad for at the moment is boots. Every girl needs a good pair of boots, and these Dolcis ones are the perfect mixture of being practical and fashionable. I love the little wooden heel and they are super comfy. You can get them here and they are really amazing value for money too.

Necklaces - H&M
Earrings - H&M
Boots - Dolcis
Sunglasses - ByeByeBella
Bracelet - Jewellery Box


3 comments

  1. Love your blacked out So Real inspired sunnies!


    www.kristenskouture.com | Luxury. Fashion. Lifestyle.




    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome post !! High-quality and effective blog post. The content is just too short but potent. I like the understanding you share here. Its an good written blog post by means of you. That is outstanding blog put up. Talk over with this professional resume writing service, in case you are looking for any writing related support.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are planning corporate events NYC for your business, you need to be really careful. As such events are critical for your public image. There are lot of points that you should keep in mind for effective management of business events.

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig