Polka Dot


I have a bit of a love affair going on with polka dots at the moment. It all stemmed from that Réalisation dress (technically it's stars, but you get my drift). The dress that has been on the lips (and hips) of every it girl alike. But as I'm saving for my holidays at the moment, I can't afford to be spending £150+ on a pretty tea dress. So I nabbed this pretty cold shoulder top instead.










I couldn't resist, I love the pretty ruffles and the blue polka dot drew me in instantly. I decided to pair it with my fringe hem jeans for a casual summer time look. 

These shoes are a recent purchase that I actually picked up in both black and white. I loved how small the heels were, which is ideal for me as being so tall I tend not to wear big heels regularly. However, I wasn't 100% sure about them when I got them (and still not, what do you guys think?). I love the tortoise shell heel too. 

As usual, you can shop my look below by clicking on the links or clicking on the images below. 

Top - ASOS
Jeans - Bershka (similar)
Shoes - ASOS
Necklace - H&M
Choker - ASOS 
Bracelet - Claire's
Sunglasses - Le Specs 

*Big thanks to my beautiful friend Laura for playing Photographer


2 comments

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig