Oriental


Bomber jackets are everywhere at the moment. I mean, surely you have seen this Topshop bomber draped over the shoulders of every it girl alike. Well, I couldn't justify spending that much on a bomber before I go on holiday, so I picked up this beauty from In The Style instead! 











This bomber is such a bargain and I have been living in it recently. You may or may not have noticed that my favourite jeans now come in dark blue, so naturally it took me about 0.5 seconds to add them to my bag and hit Checkout. They really are the best and I love the two tone look to these.

I decided to sass up my look with these Aquazzura look-alikes from my faves at Public Desire, another bargain buy at £29.99. They may not be the easiest to walk in but man do they look good. You can get them below.

Jeans - H&M
Shoes - Public Desire
Bag - Jessica Buurman
Sunglasses - Le Specs
Necklace - ASOS




1 comment

  1. Hi dear,
    I really love your blog and this post is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig