Bardot


It feels like summer may pretty much be over. I found myself looking at summer clothes recently and thinking that I may as well not buy any more summer bits because that's it, time for Autumn/Winter. In my head it's basically October. A week of sunshine and there goes Summer 2016. Cheers Britain. I've been totally skipping those holiday sections online, especially as I've had my summer holiday already, although it feels like I never went.










But then I had a thought. I am just not ready to give up bardot tops. Or legs. Or sandals. I am not giving up on Summer just yet. So, I stocked up on some shoulder flashing tops and got the fake tan out for the brief bit of sunshine we had this weekend. 

This lovely top was only £12.99 from H&M, I couldn't really say no! I have a think for off the shoulder at the moment, although sometimes I feel it's not the most flattering for my man shoulders. I teamed it with a Zara skirt I picked up last year, but you can get loads of similar ones in stores at the moment. I've linked all the bits I am wearing below or similar alternatives, as usual! 

Skirt - Zara (similar)
Top - H&M (similar)
Bag - Chanel
Shoes - Mango
Circle Necklace - H&M
Choker - ASOS
Bracelet - Claire's 
Sunglasses - Prada 


No comments

Post a Comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig