Gucci Florals


I can't believe I haven't blogged this top yet because I've had it for months and probably worn it more than once a week since I've had it. It was such a bargain from Zara and I love a bit of colour for a change! How Gucci is it too? It would look perfect with my Dionysus...when I get one...One day... 








I love the neutral and blues to the flowers on the top and the cut out shoulder detailing is so on trend. It goes perfectly with these baby blue jeans (I have taken them off since I got them I swear) and also my nude Chanel. 

I have worn these Chloe style shoes from Mango way too much, but they are just SO comfortable and I suggest everyone run and buy a pair now! For less than £30 you can't really go wrong!

You can shop my look below:

Jeans - H&M (similar)
Top - Zara (similar)
Shoes - Mango 
Jacket - Topshop
Bag - Chanel
Sunglasses - Prada 


1 comment

  1. Love this look! Also, I'm obsessed with those h&m jeans, I've been seeing them everywhere but they've been sold out for forever on their website! Argh! Hopefully will get my hands on them soon!

    forevabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig