Baby Blues


One of the perks of being a giant; playsuits as tops. This is actually a playsuit, believe it or not. Albeit  a very short playsuit on me. I wore this on its own quite often whilst on holiday in Marbella recently and I really love the cute, smocky style to it (also makes your legs look skinnier, which is always a plus). My favourite bit is the cut out back, that perfectly shows off my Marbs tan.











This playsuit also comes in white although the white one is currently in the sale so may be harder to track down. 

Now if you know your Céline you may be thinking that I have splashed out on one of their signature Box Bags. But no, I haven't gone crazy and spent all my non existent savings. This beauty is from designer dupe divas Jessica Buurman. I challenge you to look on their site and not find something that you need. Whether it's those Dior pointed sling backs, the new Miu Miu 'it' ballet pump or the Chloé faye, they have a dupe for everything imaginable! Be sure to check out their site here.

I've linked all my bits and bobs below so you can shop everything I'm wearing in this post.

Playsuit (worn as top) - Zara
Jeans - Quiz (similar)
Shoes - Topshop
Necklace - H&M
Sunglasses - Prada
Earrings - Mango (similar)

6 comments

  1. You look SO pretty here gorgeous xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. You are too kind!! Thank you babe xxx

      Delete
  2. I love this outfit! You are killing it!

    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute outfit! Must check out that website now! Sophie x

    https://stylestarsandsparkle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute look! It would look amazing teamed with Henry London watch, perhaps something from the Finchley collection would perfectly compliment your style!

    www.henry-london.com/shop

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig