Kimono Kool



I'm not usually a Kimono kinda gal. I find them a bit too girly for me usually, but seeings as this one is black (my favourite) it's just about acceptable. I am really drawn to monochrome pieces so I loved the pretty white detailing on this. 









I love the Chanel-esque feel to these shoes and they compliment the jeans perfectly. Plus, they're a fraction of the price. And surprisingly comfortable too. I apologise that I seem to be living in these jeans but I'm kinda sorrynotsorry because I love them. I am still on the look out for another go-to pair of jeans but I am yet to find any that don't look ridiculous on tall people. 

Kimono - Brand Attic (similar)
Body - Missguided 
Jeans - H&M (similar)
Shoes - Topshop
Bag - Zara (similar)
Sunglasses - ByeByeBella
Belt - Topshop


2 comments

  1. Lovely top with perfect jeans.
    http://www.ootdchannel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE LOOKING BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE YOUR JEWELRY.
    XOXO- MOONSTONE RING

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig