Zig Zag


Do Missoni-esque Zig Zag print knits ever go out of style? I mean, I can remember seeing the infamous Missoni slinky knit dresses ever since I was little. They're just iconic, right?! Well, this Cardigan isn't Missoni. It's in fact from the new River Island Studio collection. Which really gives the high end designer a run for their money! Check out the beautiful lust-worthy collection here










I am just obsessed with the colours on this cardigan and how well do they compliment these pale wash denim jeans from H&M? I will definitely be taking this on holiday with me in a few weeks time. It's nice and light weight too, so it's perfect for summer.

Another thing I am living in right now are these ChloĆ© style lace up shoes from Mango. These are £24! Can you believe that?! They are identical to the ChloĆ© ones and they are super comfy, I know I won't be taking these off all summer. Plus they match my Chanel perfectly. They come in black too, which I may just have to purchase. Mango is fast becoming one of my favourite stores! I am so feeling this bag at the moment, it's so versatile!

Cardigan - River Island Studio  
Jeans - H&M  (similar)
Shirt - Front Row Shop 
 Shoes - Mango  
Bag - Chanel 
Sunglasses - Le Specs



3 comments

  1. Fabulous cardigan! I've always loved Missoni-esque prints! And what fun sleeves on your shirt!

    Andrea
    Andrea’s Wellness Notes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some images are attractive but some of these are not because we have some attention and get attract towards only those dissertation writing help things about which we are talking the most where the most important thing is that we have to discuss the most.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is fantastic post. I'll be waiting for more posts.
    best 10 person tent under $100

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig