Slumber Party


It feels like summer has well and truly arrived with a bang after this weekend. Can you believe I was actually sweating shooting these? A stark contrast to my Alton Towers trip last weekend where I was actually in danger of getting a swollen face from going on Nemesis in a hail storm. But anyway, I am loving this heat and the outfits that come with it too.













This pyjama shirt is a new favourite of mine. I love the draped front and the thin black piping. I paired it with a lace body from Missguided as I don't like things being too low cut (everything's about the "extreme plunge" at the moment, whats the deal? Am I being a prude?). In keeping with the nightwear theme is this striped Pyjama style blazer I picked up from Topshop. I love the silky look and the subtle stripes give it a bit more playfulness.

I wore it with these dreamy Vetements-esque jeans from H&M. I am SO glad I spotted these because they sold out quicker than a Kylie Lip Kit (probably) and I can see why. At £30 something, they are an absolute steal compared to the Vetements £1000+ price tag. Another bargain were these Topshop look-alikes from my favourite shoe store, Public Desire. They are so comfortable and less than half the price of Topshop's version! They come in different colours too, so I am so bagging another pair!

Shirt - Mango  
Blazer - Topshop  
Jeans - H&M  
Shoes - Public Desire
Necklace - H&M
Sunglasses - Prada 
Bag - Topshop


5 comments

  1. This is seriously so chic! Love the black and white also.
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  2. STUNNING! And I just love the jeans <3 xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally in love with this look! The combination of the pajama shirt and the blazer is amazing

    You're so beautiful

    Giada
    Glam Observer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning - the perfect way to wear the pyjama top trend! Molly x
    www.mollipop.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking very chic.

    www.assessorise.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig