Ruffles



How amazing has this bank holiday weekend been? The weather has been glorious and it was just in time to get this new Zara asymmetric shirt out. I love all these uneven cut tops they seem to be doing lately and all the ruffles everywhere are super flattering. 












These trousers are another Zara buy too. How Ellery are they?! And for a fraction of the price. I love the uneven hem and yet more ruffles. I also like how, even though these trousers are quite dressy, teamed with a pair of sandals they still look perfect for summer. I will definitely be taking this outfit with me to Marbella next week. 

I feel like this outfit is very circle orientated what with the sandals, bag and earrings. I picked these gorgeous earrings from Mango a few weeks back. I love minimalist shaped jewellery at the moment and I've been on the look out for a circle necklace too, just to finish off my collection. The earrings are sold out now unfortunately but I've linked some similar ones below.

Top - Zara (similar)
Trousers - Zara (similar)
Bag - Topshop
Shoes - Mango
Sunglasses - Prada
Earrings - Mango (similar)


3 comments

  1. Zara is so good at the moment isn't it, I have resisted from ordering these amazing trousers, I love the ruffled detail. x

    electraviolet.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outfit looks great, love the trousers!

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig