The Basics


Jeans are fast becoming my thing right now. Whether they're blue, black, cropped, flared, skinny, I just can't get enough. I don't really feel like much of a skirt gal these days (bar this leather beauty in my last post). I am obsessed with the uneven hem on these Weekday jeans, and the distressed denim adds a bit of a grungy feel to them.












These Zara boots are another new love of mine. I had my eye on these boots ever since I spotted them in the Lookbook late last year, but thought I had too many boots to justify another pair. But luckily, I managed to convince myself recently (plus, I didn't have a tan pair anyway...). I was just totally drawn to the asymmetric heel on these and I love a good glove shoe/boot at the moment.

I kept this outfit pretty simple by pairing it with a silky high neck top, also from Weekday. This has beautiful bell sleeves that are nice and long (it's surprisingly hard to find tops that actually reach the length of my albatross arms). I threw on my Missguided black teddy coat for a bit of warmth too.

Top - Weekday  Jeans - Weekday  Coat - Missguided  Shoes - Zara (Similar)  Necklace - H&M  Sunglasses - ByeByeBella  Bag - Chanel 




1 comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig