Less Is More


Sometimes less is definitely more. A laid back outfit can sometimes work just as well as something you have planned and worked at. A simple striped shirt and denim jeans are definitely wardrobe must haves and these frayed denim jeans are a nice little update on the standard blue skinny.








I lived in this striped shirt last summer as it's just so easy wearing and also nice and light (even though I did shrink it a little too much for my liking - I am a firm believer in buying things oversized. To me there is nothing worse than too tight clothing). I actually can't believe I haven't really blogged this very often because I wear it so much.

This camel coat from Missguided is something that I have had my eye on for ages but have umm'd and ahh'd about it for so long due to having another camel coat, but I just love the stiff and simple tailoring of this so I just had to give in. And I have a feeling I will be wearing this a lot. You can shop this look or similar items below:

Coat - Missguided  Shirt - Zara (similar)  Jeans - Bershka  Bag - Zara (similar)  Sunglasses - Prada  Watch - Klasse14  Shoes - Public Desire  Socks - ASOS 


3 comments

  1. Your outfit is fabulous! The accessories really stand out against the neutral clothing colors. Those shoes are to die for!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning!! Super pretty outfit


    CharlotteSamantha // www.charlottesamantha.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, I like that black Designer Handbags....

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig