Bamboo


Up until recently, you would rarely see me in gold jewellery. I was always very much a silver kind of girl. But these days I am all for it. And I had been fancying a pair of statement gold earrings for a while now, so when I spotted these I thought they would be perfect. Who would have thought that a pair of earrings could change your look completely, giving it a way more retro vibe I think. I will definitely be adding to my statement earring collection; they're great for up do's too. 









I am SO pleased with this bag purchase too. How Gucci is this? And it only cost £29! I am loving this right now, the colours, the woven material, the bamboo. It's so on point and it's also nice having a big bag for a change (I have been so into messenger bags lately that I forgot how nice it is to not have to deconstruct your purse every time you leave the house).  

I decided to pair the bag with this amazing pair of lace up sandals, a baby pair to my Julia heels from Public Desire. Both of which are a massive bargain and also majorly comfortable. If you haven't checked out Public Desire before, I suggest you do it right now by clicking here.

Top - Zara  
Jeans - Topshop (cut myself) (similar)
Bag - Zara (similar)
Belt - ASOS (similar)
Shoes - Public Desire
Earrings - H&M
Necklace - H&M
Sunglasses - Prada 




5 comments

  1. I also used to only wear silver but have been adding some gold lately. Great earrings! And I love the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow fantastic look! I'm loving this sunnies
    Kisses
    Irena
    New post is on >>>> http://www.irenadworld.com <<<<
    ♥♥♥

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the glasses.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always gravitated toward silver also, but gold looks amazing on you girl!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig