It's A Tie


What do you do when you can't find the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans? Borrow your boyfriends actual jeans, of course. These are an old ASOS pair that aren't quite up to style the mens skinny jean standard these days, so I nabbed them for myself. 













You've probably seen this Zara blazer everywhere recently but I just had to have it. I knew it would be perfect for throwing on with jeans or a dress in the summer. I love the sporty feel that the stripes give and the floaty pyjama style is so on trend right now. 

I paired it with simple accessories and brought my favourite Westward Leaning sunnies back out of the closet. I haven't worn these in ages and they probably are my favourite glasses; they're simple, comfortable and amazingly well made. They are one sunglasses brand I would recommend to anyone. And if they're good enough for Olivia Palermo, they're good enough for me.

I've linked my items below, and I've also found a cheaper alternative to the Zara blazer too! Just click on the images below to shop.

Blazer - Zara (similar) Jeans - ASOS Mens (similar here or here)  Shoes - Ali Express  Bag - Chanel  Sunglasses - Westward Leaning



2 comments

  1. love this look! I've been seeing that blazer everywhere at the moment, I absolutely love it - right at the top of my wishlist!

    forevabelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your hair in these photos, it's the perfect length I want to go to. 😊 Xx

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig