Winter Woolies

The teddy coat; the only thing you need to keep warm this winter. We have seen them everywhere from Max Mara to Shrimps to the high street. And you don't need to break the bank to pull off the teddy trend; this cosy beauty is a steal at £45! 









This caramel coloured dream is so warm and cosy, whilst still being a flattering style and not puffing you out too much. I paired mine with this gorgeous cable knit with a twist. I love the chunky lace up detailing on this jumper, it just makes it that little more playful and less 'librarian'.

I kept with the beiges with this look, pairing it with my Zara suede skirt and breaking it up with a bit of black in the form of over the knee boots and my Chloe-esque tassel bag. Over the knee boots are a great way to stay pretty warm in this weather whilst still being able to wear a skirt and keep those tights at bay. You can shop my look below! 

Coat - Missguided  Jumper - Missguided  Skirt - Zara (similar)  Bag - Mango  Boots - Shoe Geeks  Glasses - Prada


2 comments

  1. That coat was only £45?! I know what I'm buying on payday now!
    Sophie
    x
    A Story of a Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that coat and how you've styled it with similar tones! The tassels on that bag make it that much more interesting also x

    electraviolet.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig