Bottom of the Bottle


Layering can be tricky. Layer up wrong and you run the risk of looking like a child who's just raided the dressing up box. But get it right, and it gives your outfit a bit more flair.







Skirt - Topshop  Lace top - &Other Stories (similar)  Cami - Zara (similar)  Boots - Zara (similar)

With something nice and thin like this amazing lace top I seem to be wearing to death (it's just so versatile), it's the perfect kind of top to layer. Wear it under a cami, a bralet or a jumper, it just gives any top a nice little extra girly hint. I decided to pair mine with this Zara sale find top in this lovely bottle green colour, which I thought would be perfect worn over any kind of long sleeve top.

Sticking to the greens, I nabbed this amazing skirt in the Topshop sale over Christmas and I love the retro feel to it, with the little circle detail belt and the jewel toned velvet. The slight different tone of green compliments the bottle green cami perfectly. 

How would you do your layering? 


6 comments

  1. This outfit is so chic! It is definitely layered perfectly.
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking like such a sixties babe - I LOVE this! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a chic look, I would never have thought of layering a camp over a lace top, but it looks amazing!

    Written by Tasmine | UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. The lace top layering gives this outfit a totally different feel and I adore it! I have this skirt from topshop and I just love the 60s feel to it x

    electraviolet.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like how you layered the bralet with this lace top, it's very creative and stylish I love it.
    TONI MCCOY // tonimccoy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love a bit of layering, can add so much to an outfit! You look fab here, I'm loving your skirt!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig