Popsicle



Well, I've taken all my decorations down today. Christmas is well and truly over. And whilst I am feeling pretty down right now about having to go back to normal, I am looking forward to what 2016 will bring and I can't wait to get back to blogging after a little festive break. And what better time to show you guys some of my Christmas goodies and sale purchases.









Jeans - ASOS  Top - &OtherStories  Scarf - Charlotte Simone  Bag - Mango  Shoes - Zara

After lusting after a Charlotte Simone Popsicle scarf for about 3 years, I finally got my hands on one this Christmas from my lovely boyfriend. And I have to say I love it even more in person. I feel like it will go with SO many things and it's such a classic wardrobe staple. I decided to pair it with this gorgeous jumper from & Other Stories (one of those "omg it's the last one in stock and it's in my size and it will be mine" kinda purchases). It's so pretty, I love the neck detailing and the bell sleeves. 

I kept the rest simple with a pair of boyfriend jeans and some man-repelling mid heel sparkly-ness that I picked up in the Zara sale the other day. You can shop my post directly below.



2 comments

  1. LOVE the pop of colour from the scarf - Happy New Year doll! xxx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your outfit, there's something about that top I really like as well.
    TONI MCCOY // tonimccoy.blogspot.co.uk ♡♡♡

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig