Wearing Monochrome with Missguided: Part 2


So you've seen my first, dressed down version of monochrome styling and now here is my second look, which is slightly more dressy but played down with skinny jeans and ankle boots for a slightly western look.








Firstly, how expensive does this blazer look?! It's just like the Zara belted one I got last year but for a fraction of the price! Wearing a blazer and jeans isn't usually a look I go for as I feel it sometimes looks a little too 'done', but because the rest of the outfit is slightly grungy in a way, the blazer works really well to make it a little more smart. Slightly less pirate-y maybe? Perhaps it's the ruffles on the shirt. But I do love a good ruffle so I don't mind looking a bit like Jack Sparrow.

I really love these western style belts at the moment and they just give any simple outfit that extra bit of detailing which looks great with high waisted denim. This one is an absolute bargain too!



2 comments

  1. This is such a gorgeous outfit and I love the way you've styled it! I seriously want to get on board with the ruffled shirt trend, I may have to pay a visit over to Missguided now... :) x
    Charlotte's Road

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously love how you styled this outfit. Black and white always looks amazing together!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig