Wearing Monochrome with Missguided


With 2016 in full swing now, it's time to get on with the new season trends. And Monochrome is a big one at the moment. It's simple and easy to pull off, and is to everyones taste. Missguided recently got in touch with me and asked me to style up Monochrome 3 different ways from their newest pieces online, so here is my first look. 








I decided to style a dressed down, everyday outfit based around some breton stripes. Striped tops are really on point at the moment and look Parisian perfect. This is actually a body, so it goes really well with skirts like this or high waisted trousers. 

Remember the IT suede jacket of the summer? Well, it now comes in grey, and I chose mine two sizes bigger so it would be nice and oversized. Then there's the glasses. THE GLASSES. The Dior So Real dupes that are only £10! They are honestly amazing and look so much like the real thing. For a fraction of the price. I suggest everyone goes and gets a pair right now.

My other two Monochrome looks will be up on the blog in the next few days!



1 comment

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig