Marabou


I may be wearing the hell out of this lace top, but when somethings this good, you need to get your wear out of it, right?! That's my excuse anyway. And this top is so good. This was one of those things  that I was umm-ing and ahh-ing about for so long because I was saving before Christmas, and this just proves that if you are thinking about one item of clothing for that long, just bite the bullet and buy it. Or you will regret it. And I'm so glad I did.








I feel like a big fluffy easter chick in this Marabou coat from Topshop. This was another one of those things I was thinking about for a while. I had seen it in store and instantly fell in love, but thought it was a little expensive. Then when I was searching Topshop one morning, I found it had JUST gone in the sale for half the price. Without hesitation, I bought. And I am glad I did because it sold out pretty damn quick. Yes, I do moult tiny orange feathers at every step, but I'm just leaving a lil bit of glamour in my trail I guess... 

I dressed down my fluff with some 'Mom' style jeans from ASOS and some totally on trend midi heel shoes, and my trusty Prada sunnies to shield my eyes from my orange glow.

Jacket - Topshop  Jeans - ASOS  Top - &OtherStories (similar here)  Shoes - Zara (similar here)  Sunglasses - Prada

You can shop my look below:

4 comments

  1. Absolutely fantastic look!!
    Kisses
    Irena
    New post is on >>>> http://www.irenadworld.com <<<<
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the jacket. When you're thinking about something for a while - it's always worth getting.

    www.le-stage.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfits always serve as serious inspiration to me! I love that jacket, it's a lovely touch with the striking colour it is x

    electraviolet.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a jacket, looking good. xx
    www.assessorise.com

    ReplyDelete

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig